You’re already Loud.
You produce more weekly content than SNL.
Your have more social media accounts than you can keep track of (literally).
You have a mic (and you’re not afraid to drop it).
Orange wants to help you be Loud-er.
Louder is not just saying everything with more volume, it’s being strategic about saying what matters for more impact.
Your time is best spent doing what only you can do:
Helping every kid know they matter to God and they can trust in Jesus.
THAT’S WHY ORANGE WANTS TO DO WHATEVER
IT TAKES TO AMPLIFY YOUR INFLUENCE.
Here’s a secret. The world needs your message. But, you will never be louder until you get smarter and kinder. The Gospel message has spread from one generation to the next throughout history because it is both.
That’s why Orange designs curriculum with the belief that every person is made in the image of God, and that Jesus died to redeem the image of God in us.
The Orange approach is comprehensive from birth through adulthood, and it prioritizes the one thing that Jesus taught us to prioritize: Love. We want to create resources to help every church have greater influence in their community.
ARE YOU LOUDER?
“White Christmas” by Bing Crosby was listed as the world’s best-selling single in the rst-ever Guinness Book of Records (published in 1955) and still retains the title with estimated sales of over 50 million copies. However, This is only a fraction of the times these songs are about to play in your head:
- “The Wheels on the Bus”
- “It’s a Small World”
- “The Song That Never Ends” (You’re welcome!)
Biblical teaching doesn’t matter simply because it’s true. It matters when it matters to the one you’re talking to.
Although God’s story is the same, every age group understands and responds to the Good News in their own way. If you hope to translate the essence of Scripture to the heart of a kid or teenager, you need to understand how they are wired. You have to learn to say the same thing in a new way if you hope to be heard.
Orange curriculum weaves music, communicator scripts, small group discussions, video presentations, and creative activities together to reinforce one clear and simple bottom line each week so kids and teenagers can walk away and remember what matters most.
Biblical truth needs to be presented in a way that is personally relevant if you want it to stick.
THAT’S WHY ORANGE OFFERS:
- A perpetual system of development that allows content to stay up-to-date for kids and students
- Teaching and small group strategies specifically designed to cooperate with the way kids learn.
- Integrated phase prompts to help train volunteers to better connect with kids at every phase. NEW!
No one has more potential to influence a kid than a parent.
The Orange brand was established on this one idea: when you combine the light of the church (yellow) with the heart of the family (red), you will have a greater impact (Orange.) If you like numbers more than colors, think about it this way: Whereas a church only has 40 hours of potential influence with kids each year, the average parent or guardian has 3,000 hours of potential influence. So, the best way to increase your influence with a kid is to increase your influence with their parents.
Over the past decade, Orange has partnered with research organizations like Fuller Youth Institute and Barna to discover what is changing about the landscape of families in our communities. No matter where your church is located, we know this is true: You are surrounded by married parents, single parents, re-married parents, adoptive parents, and grandparents who are parenting again—and busy parents, lots of busy parents.
We are more committed than ever to create resources that will inspire and mobilize every parent to do something more for their child’s faith.
THAT’S WHY ORANGE OFFERS:
- A free weekly podcast launching this fall to help parents do family better. NEW!
- An updated Parent Cue app for parents with kids at every phase. NEW!
- Revised and updated Parent Cue emails and weekly take home pages. NEW!
- Weekly and monthly family experience programming.
- Daily blogs and social media plans for you to share with the parents in your community.
ARE YOU LOUDER?
Katy Perry is the celebrity with the most Twitter followers with 96.3 million. That means Katy Perry has more followers than…
- The entire population of Egypt (93M).
- The number of tennis balls Wilson makes every year(90M).
- Netflix subscribers worldwide (93M).
- Dollars spent on the most expensive apartment in New York City ($95M).
- The number of kids at your last youth group lock-in (all the kids).